7th International EATA Conference
Since the inaugural meeting of EATA (European Asphalt Technology Association) in Nottingham Royal Moat House Hotel on July 6th – July 7th, 2004 took place, EATA conferences were held every two years, except on 2013, in different places like Meriden (UK), Lyon (F), Parma (I), Braunschweig (D) and Stockholm (S).
In 2017 the EATA conference will make a stop-over at Empa in Dübendorf, Switzerland.
- Durability and aging of binders and asphalt mixtures
- New mixtures and mixture components
- Modelling and testing
- Asphalt mixture design, modelling and testing
- Environmental aspects
- Asphalt recycling
- Advances in construction and asphalt production technologies
- Structural design
- Innovative asphalt pavements
- Damage, aging and performance of pavements
- Pavement rehabilitation
The official language of EATA conference and their presentations is English.